Digital is inheriting the earth, and the generational shift is in full force as millennials and Gen X grow older and smartphones, computers, and tablets become the go-to options for media consumption.
- Digital media consumption is growing. Everything else is shrinking.
- Digital advertising is growing. Everything else is flat.
- It's Google, Facebook, and then everyone else.
- Traditional TV has passed its peak, but TV won't die.
- The next big thing isn't smartwatches or glasses or even virtual reality.
- And much more.